My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 11, 2008

My New Toy

Today, I got another new toy !!! That is my stroller !!! I just realized that I can stand behind the stroller and push it forward, just like how I push my walker when I was 10 months old. So now, Daddy and Mummy got another headache ... they have problem getting me to sit in the stroller ....



See, even when I played with my new toy, I did not forget to make funnny faces to people who walked past .... so small can multi-task already !!! Dun play play lor, small brain but huge materials inside. Cheeky me !!!

Mummy said, if people look at from the front, they must be thinking "Why is this mummy so idiotic, pushing an empty stroller so slowly" ??? Ha ha ...

No comments: