My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 17, 2011

School Christmas Party Celebration

This year, we were supposed to have a big christmas party celebration at my school. However, with a recent HFMD case in the Playgroup, the school decided to downscale the party, so individual class will hold their little performance and celebration in our classroom.

So there we were, preparing for the performance for our parents.

And the show began. Theodore was the narrator, while the rest of us played the mallet



And then it was time for Breanna to showcase her voilin .... and we sang along.





Although it was smaller scale than planned, we and the parents enjoyed ourselves. And the parents can catch up with one another durng lunch, despite their busy schedules.

No comments: