My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 30, 2011

First Dental Appointment

Mummy helped to book my first dental appointment at the Schoo Dental Clinic before the year ended. Since Daddy was on leave, he brought me there. But a few days back, Mummy has been trying to psycho me that the dental visit would not be scary at all, so as to prepare me for my first visit.

So once my number was called, I went into the clinic. My dentist was a young lady, who was pretty good with kids. She first commented on my red sweater, and my ponytails (tied by Daddy, haha), saying I looked like a princess. And that was it .... anyone can just call me a princess and I will be on cloud 9 ... who cares about any pain or discomfort. And the best thing is, the young dentist allowed me to choose my sunglasses, to complete my princess look.


And the experience began .... using a little metal "rod" to get rid of some of the black stains that I had on my teeth. The dentist said, this was common on all kids' teeth, and nothing to worry about. Will keep coming back, so must go to the dentist to remove the stains.



Next was the teeth polishing step, using a special toothbrush that can rotate. And the dentist allowed me to touch the toothbrush bistles before she used it on me. Good way to keep my fears away. And all throughout, the dentist kept praising me



All in all, quite a good experience with the dentist. I told Daddy that it was a little painful, but I did not cry or make any noise. And Daddy was so proud of me. And in fact, it was so coincidental that I met Uncle Lawrence, Auntie Peipei, Trisha and Tyra at the clinic. They also brought Trisha for her second dental appointment. Made my second appointment in Mar 2012, and hope to get back the same young dentist

After my dental appointment, since it was still too early for lunch, Daddy brought me to Ikea (again) to enjoy my play at SmaLand. Then we met up with 爷爷, 奶奶 and 叔叔 for lunch at Crystal Jade.





Took my afternoon nap at 爷爷, 奶奶 place.

2 comments:

Ed said...

Aw, you've got a cool dad, princess. He even pony-tailed your hair! ;) You're such a wonderful 'lil girl, and you remind me of my 'lil sister Shane when my mom and I went with her to the dentist. She's just as brave as you! Well, congratulations on a successful dental visit. I hope you enjoy the next visits!

Ed Hochhalter

Unknown said...

One Office 2010 Download of the significant improvements since early on tests are expanded business enterprise contact management program. These guys a program Microsoft Office 2010 named AdManager, which will let us small business owners take care of on line keyword-advertising activities. Your initial examination model of AdManager operates only with Windows personal Windows Microsoft Office 2010 Download Dwell Search, nonetheless Koopmans stated the organization would choose to use other yahoo and google, each big and small. Many specials usually are "very nearby," the Download Office 2010 woman stated. Office 2010