My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Happy Feet 2

Since Daddy has some free movie tickets given by his company, and the year end is approaching with a lot of kiddy movies, we decided to go and watch Happy Feet 2 on Sat afternoon.

Compared to "The Smurfs" movie, Happy Feet 2 is a lot more "benign" in the sense that there is no bad guys in the movie, just penguins singing and dancing. So should suit my taste.

Happily waiting for the movie to start at GV Jurong Point. I sat on the booster seat, in case the person in front of me was too tall, blocking my view.




And the movie started. Was happily enjoying the penguins dancing and singing. Visual effects were great, and great details drawn on the cartoon characters. However, in the middle of the movie, I started to fidget and wanted to get out of the cinema, and not watch the movie anymore ... eyes were getting slightly red. And the reason was the penguins were facing some trouble, and they were rendered helpless ....

Mummy had to let me sit on her lap, and occasionally, I tried to peek at the screen, and then turned my head the other way from the screen .... managed to stay in the cinema all the way, and towards the end, where the penguins were all saved, I enjoyed the singing and dancing again.

Daddy and Mummy also enjoyed the movie .... not just for kiddy, but also suitable for adults. And all the songs were really nice

Sigh .... any more movies more benign than Happy Feet 2 ??? Daddy and Mummy were thinking of bringing me to watch "The Muffets" .... so should I go ?

No comments: