My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Presents !!!

On boxing day, I opened the 2 christmas presents that I received.

The first one from Laura as part of my school's gift exchange. A 29 pcs 3D puzzle which I can assemble to make a princess bedroom set. Perfect way to spend my time at home next week since the HFMD in my school has worsened, and the school is encouraging parents to keep their kids at home, if possible (not yet mandated by MCYS). Just nice, when Daddy is clearing leave ... which means whatever plans he has made previously are now GONE !!! Haha

The second from Cho jie-jie, who helped to make our house spick and span every week. Disney princess story collection, which I have been asking Daddy and Mummy to read one chapter every night before I go to bed

And it is so coincidental that both the gifts are Disney Princess Collection !!! My friends really know me well .... just loved everything about Princess a lot

As for the rest of my birthday presents, I shall leave it to my actual birthday before I slowly open them

No comments: