My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 2, 2011

Making Fruit Salad in School

On Wednesday, we made fruit salad in school. Ms Kristy and 宋老师 have written in the Communication Book to ask Daddy and Mummy to let me bring some fruits to school. So we went grocery shopping for fruits before that, and bought

Green apples, dragonfruits, water apples and grapes.

So on the way home after school on Wednesday, I was really excited when Daddy asked about my fruit salad making session in school. Told him in the car about how the fruit salad making session went, and how I even helped Ms Kristy to wash the apples, and how Olivia had swallowed some seeds in the grapes etc ...

And then back home, I told Mummy how it went again ....



Weekend, we need to go grocery shopping again for fruits and salad cream. And I shall show Daddy and Mummy how we can make fruit salad at home !!!


No comments: