My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Family Potrait

When Daddy came to fetch me from school, I proudly showed Daddy the family potrait that I have drawn in school

And Daddy had lots of queries (other than the colour combination used)。 真的是问题男孩!!!

1. Why is Daddy's hair standing up, while Mummy and my hair are down
2. Why am I not smiling but looking sad instead (I am the one in the middle of Daddy and Mummy) ?
3. Why are Daddy and Mummy also not smiling ?
4. What are the black lines on the pincers of the crab ? And what purpose do they serve ?

And the answers can be found below when I explained to Daddy and Mummy at home !!!




Haha ... are the answers logical ??

No comments: