My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 12, 2011

Cupcake Making Time

Mummy has not baked for quite a while ever since I was born. So in preparation for my birthday party, Mummy decided to bake me a special birthday cake. So to make sure she is ready for the actual day, Mummy did some simple baking. And of course I helped her since I had some experience in baking cupcakes in school ...

Mummy making the batter ...



And I helped to scoop the batter into the cups and moulds



And the final products ..... we had a lion-shaped cake, which I called "Alex" - taken from Madagascar

An elephant and penguin cakes

And of course the traditional simple cupcakes

And for the next few days, Mummy was browsing through the Net to get some ideas of the designs of my special birthday cake

No comments: