My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Canvas Painting

Daddy and Mummy saw this canvas painting at IMM Giant some time back. And it was going on offer (cost less than $5 !!!). They bought it so that I can paint it at a later date.

Almost after 2 month, we took it out. The giraffe canvas picture

And with my apron nicely protecting my clothes, I started on my painting journey. Paint was provided as part of the package. There were only basic colours, so there were instructions given on mixing 2 colours to get different colour tones or secondary colours

Mummy helped me as well ....





And the final product (with some nice touch-up by Mummy at the end) !!! In fact, Mummy had fun touching up the painting




No comments: