My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Preparing Dinner

First day with Daddy at home .... spent my morning doing and revising my CMA homework, before we went for lunch at Bukit Panjang Plaza. Told Daddy that I wanted to return my library books, and borrowed new books, especially the Usborne Reading Series.

After my library trip, we went back to catch my afternoon nap. Daddy was tired, so he caught a short nap as well (short because he was disturbed by me, haha).

Then it was dinner preparation time. Daddy had cooked herbal soup and stewed chicken in the morning, so in the evening, I helped Daddy to cut the vegetables (have been looking forward to this since morning). Easy feat for me since I have done it too many times.


And washed the rice ....




And then it was just waiting for Mummy to be back home before Daddy stir fry the vegetables !!

After dinner, I showed Mummy how my CMA revision went, and read some of the newly borrowed books with her, before I went to have my shower and prepare for bedtime.

One day gone, and Daddy was thinking of bringing me to IKEA tomorrow morning, before dropping by 爷爷 and 奶奶 place in the afternoon for my nap. Then Daddy can have his own free time ... haha (still have to check with 爷爷 and 奶奶 whether they are free or not).

Friday shall be my first dental appointment !!! Scary scary ...

No comments: