My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 16, 2011

My School Projects

At the Parents-Teacher meeting session, Ms Kristy and 宋老师 went through my progress and development with Daddy and Mummy. Overall, I was doing well, meeting all the milestones that are required of me. So no big worries.

And my teachers also went through some of the school projects that I did. So when I reachd home, Daddy and Mummy wanted me to explain to them on some of the school projects. So I searched through the pile of school projects that I have done, and selected those that I liked and explained to them one by one

The 舞狮 that I made .... can even move freely, like the real one



Next was the parachute, made from plastic bag. Demonstrated how it worked ... and somehow, the parachute kept crashing



Explaining to Mummy my ambition when I grow up



Calendar made in the shape of a rocket !!!



Mini umbrella .... unfortunately, only big enough to shelter an insect ??? Haha



And finally, my footprint !!!



This year, I learnt quite a lot of knowledge from the teachers in school, all ready to move on to K2 the next year !!!

No comments: