My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Countdown in Jul 2011

In the month of Jul, there are 2 main activities that I am counting down to :

1. 表妹 birthday celebration on 17 Jul, where we are going to celebrate her birthday. Have gone to buy her present, but will keep it a secret for now. I am sure the present is something that 表妹 will love

2. Daddy is going to take leave deliberately on 26 Jul to watch me swim in school during my swimming lesson. Remember the time when Daddy was a "peeping tom" and hid behind the trees to watch me swim in school, I just missed Daddy watching me swim. So this time, Daddy gladly obliged me !!! Hooray ... and I told Daddy, no more peeping through the trees .....

Have marked the 2 dates down on the calendar ... and start crossing the days as they go by



1 comment:

Sree said...

nice blog:)please visit my blog whenever possible:)
regards
sree