My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Watching Me Swim Again

I 'made an appointment' with Daddy one month back that he shall come to my school and watch me swim on 26 Jul 2011. And he cannot hide behind the trees like the last time, but sit at the table and watch me swim.

So on 26 Jul, Daddy and Mummy took leave to watch me swim in school. Hooray !!!











Nana demonstrating the correct way to do doggie paddle ...



Looks like I still got to learn how to take breaths in between my doggie paddle swim


Daddy saying hello to Trisha and Olivia



After my swimming lesson, Daddy checked with my teacher on my progress. And she told Daddy that since Mar this year, I have progressed pretty well. Not afraid to put my head inside the water, able to swim without the board ... looks like money well spent !!! Ha ha


And I made the next appointment with Daddy ... 06 Dec 2011 !!!

No comments: