My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Celebrate 表妹 Second Birthday

On Saturday, we went to celebrate 表妹 two year old birthday. I slept till 5 pm for my afternoon nap, and was about 20 mins late to reach the hotel. And when I saw 表妹, must take a photo with the birthday gal.

Squeezing her by the neck in case 表妹 kept running away
And Daddy also wanted to take a photo with the birthday gal, with me as the photographer. That was why the photo was a little blur
Then it was time to hit the buffet. See how 表妹 and myself enjoyed the buffet spread. We just love buffets
Kaya pancakes


And marshmellow. Not just one but 3 on a stick. 表妹 only ate one, since she just recovered from fever
And demonstrating the correct way to eat ice-cream. Let the scoop of ice-cream melt a little, and then pour the melted ice-cream from the cone to a spoon, then "drink" the ice-cream. The Jing Ting way to finish an ice-cream
Finish off with some fruits, after wiping clean the plate of noodles, fish, broccoli, mushroom etc
Then it was time to take a walk around the hotel with Daddy. 表妹 sitting on the sofa, posing for Daddy
And then both of us ....



The birthday cake !!!
Singing the birthday song, and blowing out the candle



Happy Birthday 表妹 !!! And enjoy your school !!!

No comments: