My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Difference between Dinosaur and Me

My school implemented the reading program in K1. So every weekend, I will bring home a story book from school so that Daddy and Mummy can read to me, before I return the book the following Monday.

This weekend, it was about a book about a dinosaur falling sick and how to get well fast. Pretty suitable for me, since I was sick the previous week. The story talked about this giant dinosaur, which was sick, but his Daddy and Mummy (he had human beings as parents) took good care of him, fed him medicine and get him to sleep early etc.

Same case for me, when I was sick .... Daddy and Mummy took good care of me. The only difference was that the dinosaur slept in his own room, while I went to sleep in Daddy and Mummy's bed. And that meant, Daddy had to sleep in the living room sofa bed .... so Mummy immediately used the dinosaur story as an example that the dinosaur slept alone even when he was sick, and he recovered very fast. And that in future, if I were to be sick, I also need to sleep alone to get well fast !!!

I reasoned with Mummy that I need to sleep on Daddy and Mummy's bed. The reason why the dinosaur cannot do that, is because THE DINOSAUR WAS TOO BIG TO SLEEP WITH HIS PARENTS !! Haha

Daddy heard that and said I am a big gal now (since I always said I am no longer a baby). That means I am too big to sleep with them. And I reasoned again ... I AM A BIG GAL BUT I AM NOT A GIANT. DINOSAUR IS A GIANT !!!

Speechless .... this is just one of the many instances where Daddy and Mummy went speechless. Ha ha

No comments: