My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Night Safari Adventure

Ever since the last time when Daddy brought me along to the Night Safari during his company event, I have been wanting to go back to the Night Safari.

So Daddy saw a good deal (50% off) at Singapore Deals (http://www.deal.com.sg/) for Night Safari tickets. Each adult cost $16 instead of $32 and each child ticket cost $11 instead of $22. However, by the time Daddy was ready to log into the internet to purchase the tickets, the child ticket offer was fully bought, only adult tickets were on offer. So Daddy bought 2 adult tickets.

We decided to go for our Night Safari adventure on Saturday evening. Went with 公公 as well since his senior citizen ticket cost only $16. And my child ticket cost more than the adult tickets !!! On hindsight, Daddy should have bought another adult ticket for me at the Singapore Deals instead. Haha

Anyway, see me fully geared up for the adventure

Reached there at about 7 pm since the Safari opens only at 730 pm

Taking some photos at the entrance

But once we entered the place, it was really crowded !!! Lots of visitors and queueing up ....



See the massive crowd ... waiting for ???

Joining in the queue as well



And you got it !!! Waiting for the tram ride

Displaying my photography skills, since I was bored waiting


Finally, we got onto the tram, after 40 mins of queue time

We decided not to get off the tram, but enjoyed the nice breeze and tour. The tram ride took about 30 mins to complete the tour, and brought us back to the starting point. The next show for the performance "Creatures Of The Night" was at 930 pm, but gosh, when we reached there at 845 pm, the queue started to form and was quite long. So Mummy decided to join the queue while Daddy brought me and 公公 to explore the Forest Trail.


We saw the Black Rats ....

And Ghost Fish. And the name was really suitable, because we could not see the fish at all .... really a ghost

Taking a photo with 公公 inside the cave. In fact, we saw scorpions, snakes and the creepy creatures and I was rather scared. Kept holding onto Daddy's hand

After we were allowed to go into the amphitheatre at 915 pm for the show. We missed the show the last time at Daddy's company event since it was rather late and we were not prepared to stay that late (I took a 2.5 hrs nap on Sat afternoon before my trip)


After we were allowed to go into the amphitheatre at 915 pm for the show. We missed the show the last time at Daddy's company event since it was rather late and we were not prepared to stay that late (I took a 2.5 hrs nap on Sat afternoon before my trip)

The amphitheatre filled with people anxiously waiting for the show to start


See owls of different sizes. And I know they are nocturnal animals



A volunteer to handle the really big python. And no wonder they asked a a REALLY STRONG man on stage. Imagine the weight of the python on your neck


And otters showing they are able to recycle items


We took a walk on the Fishing Cat Trail after the show, before we left the Night Safari at about 1030 pm. And that night, I was really knocked out, and did not wake up in the middle of the night till the following morning.


But no more Night Safari tour for a long long time. Really ex ....

No comments: