My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

CCK GRC Carnival 2011

On Sunday, there was the CCK GRC Carnival at Yew Tee central. So after breakfast, Daddy brought me there, while Mummy went to do her groceries. Lots of residents went.

Daddy helped me queue up to play at the various game booths while I stayed in the shade. Haha. First game : throwing the horse shoe. Did not manage to get any horse shoe in

Then the mini golf game. Again, I am not cut out to be a golfer !!!

Then I saw a zebra mascot dancing away. So how could I resist taking a photo with Mr Zebra

The last game station - throwing the mini hoop. And I succeeded to throw the 2 hoops into the ring without any help. So I got a prize !!!!

While I was about to go home, the MC announced that he wanted all the children to play tug-a-war with the MPs and Mummies on the other end (idea is to pit the children - the future leaders against the adults). So I went to join

I kept looking out for Daddy just in case .... guessed I did not really understand what tug-a-war was .... was quite confused and lost
Just before the war started, I gave up and went back to Daddy .... too rowdy for me. Haha.

Then I went home to wait for 表妹 to come to our place for some fun.

No comments: