My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Let's Play Non-Stop II

On Sunday, we went to Lot 1 in the evening for dinner, and we saw the Singapore Sports Council having their Let's Play Non-Stop event again. The last time I participated in that event was in Apr 2011 at IMM.

The first station - Javelin throw. Must have a pretty pose before I sent the javelin flying far out

The next station - medicine ball throw


Standing broadjump.
And the vertical jump. Hit the 150 cm mark


The last station where gor-gor was explaining to me the rules of the game. To jump to the correct numbered square as he shouted out the number. And of course, that was too simple for me


Daddy went to exchange the card for a lucky dip - and he got a bottle of coke.


But the best game station for me was the Xbox Kinnect - the one that Joel brought over to my place the last few times !!!

No comments: