My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 29, 2011

Angry Birds !!!

I first knew what Angry Birds are, from 姑姑 iPhone .... and before everyone was talking about Angry Birds. And I told Daddy that I dun wan PlayDoh for my next birthday present, but a BIG Angry Bird soft toy for me to cuddle in bed

And then Uncle Shawn came along and bought me 5 mini Angry Birds, and that satisfied my craving for Angry Birds !!!

And this is how I distributed the 5 Angry Birds. The blue one to accompany me in Daddy's car when we go out. And in fact, the blue angry bird needs to sit on the baby seat, since he is too small.



The remaining 4 birds shall accompany me in bed !!!



No comments: