My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Farewell for Auntie

The auntie who cooks for the school is going to leave next week, because she has to take care of her grandson full time. So I decided to make a farewell card for her.

When I first enrolled in my school at 16 months, auntie took special care of me and took care of my special diet. That time, I was still allergic to eggs, milk and dairy products. So auntie had to cook specially for me by excluding ingredients that I was allergic to.

So thinking hard on how to draw


And the final product .... the front page : an orange castle (err ... does it look like one ???) in a very nice surrounding

And inside the card reads ....

Close-up view :

All the best to auntie !!! I will miss you !!!

No comments: