My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Farewell To The Railway

Since this is the last week whereby the last 3 km stretch of the railway will be demolished, we decided to go and take a walk there with 爷爷,奶奶 and 姑姑.

That morning, I was so excited that I first woke up at 630 am. Then Mummy forced me to go back to my room and told me to sleep until Mr Sun came out. So at 7 am, when the sun was out, I went to Daddy and Mummy bedroom again .... haha. Took my milk early and then we met with the rest for breakfast at the Bukit Timah market and hawker centre at 830 am.

Then we set off to the Rifle Range road for our railway walk.



Still had quite some people walking and enjoying the scenery, although not as many as the previous few weeks.



Year 1871 !!!!



Taking a serious photo with Daddy



Followed by funny poses



We saw white flowers along the track ....



Taking a photo with 姑姑



Then 奶奶 gave me her hat .... which was too big for me




More photos along the railway track



And we reached a State Property ....



The Bukit Timah Railway Station, which obviously has not been in use for quite a while



And a big red hibicus inside the station



We took a family photo outside the station for memory sake


After about 40 mins or so, I got bored of the railway track ... and then we set off to West Coast Park for my morning bicycle ride

No comments: