My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Asian Civilisation Museum - Terracotta Warriors (Part 2)

Just at the entrance of the Terracotta Warriors exhibition gallery, the combination of ancient art with modern technology

Daddy and Mummy downloaded the ACM Apps so that they can experience 3D annimation while they explored the Terracotta Warriors Trail. When there are ancient characters, they just point their camera at the characters and the 3D images /animation will appear to tell a story

The many artefacts in the exhibition ...

Moving on to the Han Dynasty .... the expressions of the people are not that fierce

Civil officer and dancer from the Han Dynasty


We went outside the ACM and tried out how it felt like to be an archaeologist

Revealing the artefact

Then while waiting for the Mulan skit to start, I tried out the 3D puzzle


No comments: