My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Let's Play Non-Stop

Daddy, Mummy and I went to IMM in the afternoon to get something from Daiso. Then we saw there was this event "Let's Play Non-Stop" at the Level 3 Garden Plaza, so we went there to take a look

This was the event that the Singapore Sports Council was promoting .... to introduce different sports that were organized by SSC. And also to promote healthy living for people to start exercising and engaging in sports.

People having a try at Netball. No longer a privilege by the ladies

I was given a card to get a chop when I went to different stations and try out the games. There were shooting, basketball, bowling, soccer, golf and table tennis





And at the end of the 6 stations, exchanged the card for an instant lucky dip. Won a set of playing cards. One player is required to guess the sport described by his teammate without using the words stated on the card ... something like the game of "Taboo"


Did some colouring before I went back for my nap


No comments: