My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 25, 2011

公公 Birthday

We went to celebrate 公公 birthday on Sunday. So the night before, I drew a birthday card for 公公. When Daddy asked me who is the gal among the flowers, I told him she was 舅母. He was puzzled why I drew 舅母. Haha

And lots of balloons for 公公

We went to eat at Tung Lok at Ochard Central. They had pretty nice buffet, since we tried that the last time

Waiting for food to be served ....


And the first round of dishes came !!! Time to tuck in

And I was enjoying my yee-fu noodles

And of course eat and play with 表妹 at the same time


We ended up laughing heartily


And I gave 表妹 a big hug


Daddy decided to bring me and 表妹 for a walk during the buffet .... to digest !!! Haha

And I sneaked an attack on Daddy and 表妹 by taking a photo of them from the back. They were trying to see if they could look at the rest of the people from outside the restaurant. Peeping Toms !!!!

A nice garden outside the restaurant





Happy Birthday 公公 !!!

No comments: