My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Simple and Fun Afternoon

Went on a shopping trip with 爷爷, 奶奶, 姑姑 and 叔叔 to City Square Mall. And since I was so bored, I started to pose pictures with all the models in the shopping centre !!!
And can anybody guess what I was doing in front of the mirror ???


Making funny faces, to entertain myself !!!!

姑姑 thought the giraffe 'photo frame' matched my expression pretty well ... haha
But what can be more fun than entertaining myself at the toys department !!!
Simple afternoon, but fun !!!

No comments: