My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mosquito Story

I was scratching my leg in the car .... so Daddy saw me doing that and told me to stop scratching.

Me : Daddy, I got a mosquito bite (whining a little)

Daddy : If you want to go outdoor (we just came back from Sentosa), then you will sure have mosquito bites

Daddy : Then next time, we don't go outdoor anymore, so no more mosquito bite

Me : No !!! Small mosquito bite me, not itchy

Daddy : Can you see the mosquito

Me : No, very small. But use magnifying glass, can see mosquito

Daddy : Is the mosquito as big as an elephant ?

Me : If I use magnifying glass, mosquito is like an elephant

Daddy : If you don't use magnifying glass, is the mosquito as small as Jing Ting ?

Me : (sound irritated) Daddy .... I am not small, OK. You can see me, but you cannot see the mosquito

No comments: