My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Allergic ?

Remembered I mentioned that we went to buy goat's milk from Hay's Dairies over the weekend ... and I enjoyed my bottle of chocolate goat's milk .... that was on Sunday afternoon. And that night, I developed a slight fever of 38 degC. Took panadol and the fever came down, but the next morning I had diarrhea. Fever came back again, but not high (not like the viral type).

Took lacteol fort to help in reducing diarrhea and panadol as well. Had to skip school on Monday. In the evening, my fever went away, and only had slight diarrhea.

Daddy and Mummy wondered if I am allergic to goat's milk since milk protein is different from cow's milk protein.

So no more goat's milk for me and Daddy shall finish the stock that we bought ....

No comments: