My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sesame Street 2011

I never fail to go to Sesame Street performances at shopping malls during the school holidays season. Went to those in 2009 and 2010. And today Daddy brought me to the Sesame Street performance 2011 at City Mall Shopping Centre.

Had my dinner early there, so that I can be in time for the 7 pm performance. Daddy went earlier to help get a seat for me. Since I was 10 mins early, Daddy helped to take a photo of me


And at 7 pm, the show started, with Elmo, Cookie Monster and Grover on stage !!! But the favourite character has to be Elmo, because he has the loudest applause !!!



And the compere for the performance came on stage to start playing games with the kids

I was eagerly raising my hand high up in the sky to be called on stage .... but the stupid compere gave me a miss

And when the show ended, it was Meet and Greet photo taking session. Before that, Daddy already warned me that if I did not get the chance to take photo with my favourite characters, I must not cry or throw tantrums, and I said Yes. However, when I broke my promise and cried !!! A kind uncle saw that, and passed me the Meet and Greet pass (he went on stage to take a photo, but did not return the pass to the organizers).

So in the end, 姑姑 and I managed to take a photo with the 3 Sesame Street characters.

When I went down stage, Daddy was angry with me and gave me a light hit on my palm, for breaking my promise .... :( Have to remember not to break promises next time

Daddy was about to bring me home since it was close to 8 pm. However, when 姑姑 asked me whether I wanted to stay over another night at her place, I quickly agreed !!! Even when Daddy tried to use swimming on Sun morning to get me home, that did not work .... haha. So in the end, Daddy went home alone, and I got to stay another night at 姑姑 place !!! Hooray !!!

No comments: