My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Early Birthday Celebration for Daddy

On Sunday, we went to celebrate Daddy's birthday. Tried out the new Japanese buffet restaurant (Tarafuku) at 313 basement. Spread was not that good, and it is more of fusion Japanese type, rather than authentic cuisine (can guess from the price). However, the taste and cooking was pretty good, including the desserts. Really nice ice-cream, coffee topping milk pudding and caramel custard pudding.

姑姑 ordered my favourite udon for me. And this is how I ate my udon ... by sucking loudly each strand of udon by udon ... haha


And I took funny pictures of 奶奶 and 叔叔 (that explains why the pictures were so blurred)


And then Daddy and I also took funny photos ... just for Mummy so that she can see us when she is in the States

As usual, my tummy was round and 'bloated' from the buffet spread. And the best after-dinner entertainment (while the adults were still eating) was to play with iPhone !!!




And I took my 1 hr afternoon nap at the quiet place at Orchard Central basement ....


Lastly, photo with the birthday boy ....

No comments: