My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Improving on my Mandarin

宋老师 recommended Daddy and Mummy to buy this Mandarin book from Popular Bookshop. Has various levels of difficulties. And the beauty of this book is that the words are simple enough that I can read most of them, and learn the new words. And as I move on to the next Chapter, the new words that I learnt in the previous chapters were repeated to reinforce learning.



And the book is pretty cheap ... worth it !!!




No comments: