My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Daddy's Actual Birthday

On Wed night, my place had a sudden downpour which lasted for quite a while. So at about 530 am on Thurs morning, I took my pillow and bolster and went over to Daddy's room to sleep with him. Daddy woke up and prepared himself to go to work ... and with the lights on, and him making noises, I could still sleep like a log in his room. Ha ha.

Since Daddy had a meeting at 0830 hrs, so he tried to wake me up at 715 am to prepare me to go to school. However, I was relunctant to wake up. And then Daddy said "What day is it today ?" and that immediately woke me up .... reason is 9 Jun is Daddy's birthday. And I have promised Mummy that I will wake up first thing in the morning and give Daddy a surprise. So I wished Daddy a happy birthday, sprang out of bed, and immediately went back to my room to get the surprise ....

And tada .... the birthday card that I specially drew for Daddy




I gave Daddy a big kiss and he did the same. However, I forgot to do one thing .... ie. give Daddy the second big kiss and tell Daddy that the second kiss was from Mummy, who was too far away at this time. Haha. Until when I skype with Mummy in the evening, then Mummy reminded me to do that .....


Anyway, in the evening, we went down to 爷爷and 奶奶 place for dinner. And they bought a cake to celebrate Daddy's birthday



And time to sing the birthday song



And cut the cake

And feeding Daddy a big slice of the cake

Before enjoying the cake by msyself, especially chocolate cake !!!!


And on the way home in Daddy's car, I told Daddy that I must sleep with Daddy tonight. And the reason was that Mummy told me that since it was Daddy's birthday I must sleep with Daddy ... and same logic goes for Mummy's birthday etc.


Daddy was skeptical of what I said, but since I have been a good gal this entire week while Mummy was overseas, Daddy agreed .... HOORAY !!! And the moment I reached home, I automatically took my pillow and bolster, went to Daddy's bed, pull up the blanky and said good night to Daddy ... haha


Happy Birthday Daddy !!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog