My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Mummy Is Far Far Away

Mummy went on a one week overseas conference to the States since last Sat ... so it would be just me and Daddy for the next one week at home.

Last Fri after school, 爷爷 fetched me from school so that I can have dinner at his place, and then sleep over at his place as well, while Daddy went out with Mummy before her trip. Mummy told me about her overseas trip one week back, so I was prepared for this.

Daddy and I will try to post more pictures of me this week so that Mummy can look at the blog and see how I have been doing ... and Daddy has the whole time to himself for one week !!! Haha

Here goes .... pictures taken on Sat afternoon at 爷爷 place, ready to go gai-gai



No comments: