My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fun Afternoon with Joel and Family

Has been quite a while since Joel and family came to our place. So when I told Daddy and Mummy early last week that I want Joel and Camille to come to our place for some fun, they told me to ask Auntie Winnie myself when I saw her in school. And so I did.

And Joel and family came to our place on Saturday afternoon at about 4 pm. So the first thing that we did, was to go and change into our swimming attire and go for a swim in the pool !!! We each took a swimming float. Daddy and Mummy wanted me to show them what I have learnt in school swimming lessons (have been quite a while since they saw me swim at home).









And I must say, they were pleasantly suprised. I did not need to use the float, but could swim for a short distance, with my head inside the water.

And then backstroke / floating on the back without float as well !!! That was quite different from the last time when Daddy brought me to swim, and I insisted on using my float. And so we swam for about an hr, while all the adults were happily chatting away. Since Camille did not want to swim, Auntie Winnie brought her to the playground.

We showered and changed, and by that time, I was quite hungry. So we went to Sakae Sushi at Lot 1 for dinner. Luckily, we reached there just slightly after 6 pm, where the queue has not really formed. Another 10 mins later, the queue was apparent.Ordered my Hamtaro kiddy meal, where the food came in the bento box below

And Joel and me happily drinking our apple juice !!!

While Camille enjoying her ramen

I ate quite a lot during dinner, since the swim had exhausted me completely and made me a hungry pooh bear. After dinner, we went to the top level open air playground for some after-dinner exercise and fun. And since at the small TV room (meant for kids, Lot 1 management played kiddy videos), Power Rangers show was screening, we went to the TV room to watch the show.

Left Lot 1 at about 8+pm ..... looking forward to fun with Joel and Camille again


No comments: