My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Practise Swimming Again

On Sunday, Daddy brought me to swim again since I wanted to practise what I have learnt in school. So after breakfast, we hit the pool

Doing the breaststroke .... or something similar ....



And finally reaching the other side of the pool, after starting and stopping for a few times to catch my breath


But the backstroke is easier ... can breathe easily


Taking a rest and a little massage


Hooray !!! I just love swimming !!!

And after about an hr of swimming in the pool, Daddy had to get me out of the water. And I ate quite a lot and pretty fast during lunch ! And slept for almost 2.5 hrs for my afternoon nap. Haha ... the beauty of swimming