My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Since coming Sunday is Father's Day, we did some art and craft for our Daddies in school.

Drew pictures to decorate the paper bag .....


And inside the paper bag, a Father's Day card (front page). The bottom car is Daddy's car, while the car on top is a police car !! When Daddy asked me why was there a police car (whether it was to catch our car), I laughed and said no !!!! Ha ha. And I 'understood' the meaning of 太阳雨. See long strokes in the background representing rain, and at the top left corner is yet the sun !!!


And upon opening the card,

And that is not all. Inside the paper bag is a little bag of cookies !!! 'Made' by myself for Daddy (rather the teachers did most of the work, and I just did the dough and packed into the bag). When I brought it home, I told Daddy and Mummy that they can eat, but cannot finish the cookies. Must leave them for me to bring to school the following day !!! Ha ha

Happy Father' Day to all daddies in the world

No comments: