My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Celebrate Father's Day at West Coast Plaza

Went to celebrate Father's Day with 爷爷,奶奶,姑姑 and 叔叔 at West Coast Plaza on Saturday. Since my CMA class ended at 11 am, and we were supposed to meet at 12 pm, we went to West Coast Plaza early to walk around.

And we saw sand sculptures inside the shopping mall. The mall was having this event running through the school holidays.


We had lunch at 店小二, and after lunch, we went to the redemption counter to redeem for free parking, and a free pass to take photo with the sand sculptures !!!


And also free passes to have free animal rides !!! Without the free pass, each ride costs $2, which is a lot more worthwhile compared to those stationary kiddy rides (costs $2 as well). That day, I had 3 rides in total (first one with 爷爷, second time with 叔叔 and Daddy accompanied me for the third ride)


And when the ride ended, 叔叔 had to push me back to the starting point

No comments: