My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Cycling at Jurong Central Park

We went to the Jurong Central Park to ride my bike, since the weather was good for outdoor activities. Realized that there as a drive-through MacDonalds there (looks like MacDonalds has been rather agressive to set up their branches in parks).

Lots of people flying their kites at the park. And some of the kites were pretty big (bigger than the size of a person). Daddy accompanied me on my cycling trip in the park, while Mummy took shelter at MacDonalds. Not much shade there, compared to West Coast Park where the trees over there were much bigger and could provide better shade. So after 20 mins or so, we decided to join Mummy and take shelter at MacDonalds as well

Daddy took candid shots at Mummy and me when we were not on our best appearance ... haha


Nice environment at MacDonalds. With the morning breeze and the huge fans at the ceiling, sitting outdoors was quite enjoyable


And look what I have ??? Happy Meal !!! And comes with a free toy inside that.


Enjoying my pancake ... had my first round of breakfast (chwee kueh) at a coffeeshop at Jurong West St 91. And after a few rounds of cycling up and down the slopes, I decided to have my second round of breakfast




Next time, I shall try cycling on a bike with 2 wheels instead ...

No comments: