My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Update For Mummy

Just to provide some update for Mummy while she is in the States, although I have been Skyping with her after dinner everyday.

Monday, we had dinner at home, with Daddy preparing Japanese curry and rice for dinner. Since I have not finished my CMA homework, I did that after skyping with Mummy .... and I changed to a new assessment book !!!

Tuesday, Daddy brought me to my favourite Moo Moo Cow restaurant, aka Lai Lai Causal Dining at JP2. Ordered my usual sweet corn soup noodle with warm Ribena. Daddy ordered his Taiwan Mian Xian and saba fish for me. Now, when I went to the restaurant, I did not need any help from Daddy. Automatically raised up my hand to signal for a waitress to order my food (who cares whether Daddy is ready or not). And when the waitress came, I just point for the menu and said I want this, and this, and this ..... job done in seconds !!!

Wednesday, Daddy left office a 15 minutes earlier than usual to pick me up from school. So that he can reach home at 6 pm, and prepare dinner. We had udon with chicken soup, and japanese mushroom, sliced fish and boiled chicken wing. Since it was still early to skype with Mummy, Daddy brought me to Yew Tee Point to buy my favourite 马蹄水 and mini bread (for my after-dinner snack) from Four Leaves. Brought some bread for Cho Jie Jie as well since she was at our house. And I finished the entire bottle of 马蹄水 before I slept.

Since this week, my school has been teaching me the concept of recycling, one of my school project is to make clothes out of recycled materials. And today, it was time to do a fashion show / parade of our clothes !!!

And introducing the fashion designer .... Jing Ting



How is that coming for a 4.5 years old fashion designer ???


Tomorrow, Daddy will bring me to 爷爷 and 奶奶 place for dinner since Daddy's evening telecon has been cancelled this week. Will skype with Mummy from there .....


Looking forward to Saturday .... and counting down

No comments: