My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Fun on My Actual Birthday

On my actual birthday, Daddy and Mummy brought me to the zoo, as promised. For the past few days, the weather was rather bad, with intermittent rain, but surprisingly on 31 Dec, the sky was clear and sometimes, cooling as well ... guess the song (Rain Rain Go Away) that I sang the night before helped to chase away the dark clouds ... ha ha

On early morning, after breakfast, we set off to the zoo ....



See how happy I was ....

How, do we look similar ??? I mean the mouth lar ...
New feeding experience ... Daddy wanted to buy the elephant food for me, but it was all sold out. So Mummy approached a Japanese tourist and asked for one banana so that I can try feeding the elephants ....
The giraffe enclosure is opened again so I get to feed the giraffe again !!!



See the difference in height and size .... looks like I got to eat more




At the Fragile Forest.




As usual, after lunch, I went to the water play stations for some water fun. This time, I am so familiar with the place that I wandered off without informing Daddy at times ..... went down the water slide many times without insisting Daddy to go down with me.

After the water fun, we went to the Splash Amphitheatre .... performance by the penguins, pelicans, manetees and sea lion. Unfortunately, the amphitheatre was so small and crowded that Daddy, Mummy and myself were standing at the back throughout the show (even though we arrived at the amphitheatre 15 minutes before show time)






Next time, must go really early and find a spot to sit down .... then can even volunteer to be part of the performance.

After the show, I took a photo with Carlos, the sea lion .... he planted a big kiss on my forehead !!!

By this time, I was already so tired that I fell asleep in the car, with half a cup of milk unfinished ... Daddy and Mummy decided to go to Tampines IKEA to take a rest while I slept since there is free parking. However, once I reached IKEA, I woke up and started my second round of fun .... at the SMALand !!! This time round, I am definitely above 90 cm and thus do not need any height verification by the staff ....

Was so tired that after dinner, I told Mummy that I am so tired .... imagine me saying I am tired, and true enough, I fell asleep in the car at 830 pm .....

I am now officially 3 years old and starting 04 Jan 2010, I will be celebrating 4th yr birthday for some of my friends in school ... ha ha

No comments: