My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sesame Street Show 2009

Today is the start whereby I become a 追星一族 !!!

Of course, the first to start off with is one of my favourite shows : Sesame Street at Causeway Point !!! Reached there at the dot of 4 pm where the show just started. Saw all my favourite characters : Bert, Bernie, Elmo and Cookie Monster.




接下来, 妈妈和爸爸得跟我一起赶场 .... ha ha. There is still

Disney, Hello Kitty, Barney etc .... Poor Daddy and Mummy.

No comments: