My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Disney Show at Vivocity

The search for "stars" continues .... Last Saturday was the last Disney show at Vivocity for the year, so I insisted that Daddy and Mummy bring me to watch the show, even though it was for only 5 minutes (seems like Disney patent is a lot more expensive than other cartoon character show, which typically last 20-30 mins) ....

After I came back from HK Disneyland, I can relate to the show a lot better .... from Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy to Chip & Dale !!!!

Even though Mummy could not manage to get the pass for me to take a photo with the disney characters, I still enjoyed the 5 minutes show. Improvised my own lyrics and tune throughout the shopping at Vivocity, including the trip to the toilet !!! Mummy was so amused ....

No comments: