My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Third Year Birthday Gift

Yes, one day before the official birthday celebration on 26 Dec, Daddy and Mummy decided to give me my birthday gift earlier this year.

And my birthday gift is a BICYCLE !!! Daddy and Mummy knew that I loved cycling on the bikes in school and so they have decided the bike is the perfect gift for me so that they can bring me to cycle anytime I want.

See the pleasant surprise on my face when I first saw the bike .... they bought the bike from Toy'R Us and the helmet was a free gift (worth $25 !!!). Good deal, compared to bikes from Giant or Carrefour



Cycling around the void deck at my block.




After I woke up from my nap, I insisted to go downstairs for another spin ....


Next time, Daddy and Mummy will bring me to East Coast for a spin !!! Hooray !!!!

No comments: