My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Cycling at PCN

After a heavy shower in the afternoon, the sky cleared up and therefore Daddy decided to test my limit and bring me to cycle at Pang Sua Park Connector Network (PCN) at CCK.

Was happily singing along the way ....



Even learnt how to use my brakes when I go downslope .....


But somehow, I seemed to cycle real slow, that even people who were walking surpassed me !!! Faintz .... Towards the end, I told Daddy that I want to go home ... and the reason is, I was too tired .... Daddy tricked me into cycling almost 1.6 km !!!!

No comments: