My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Barney Show

Yesterday was the Sesame Street show, and today is the Barney show at United Square !!!

Parked at Square 2 since per entry and used the MRT linkway to get to United Square. Was so excited to go there ....



How can I miss out all the nice christmas decorations in front of United Square





Managed to get a seat inside the viewing area ... but only 1 parent can go in with me, so Mummy decided to go in with me.
Show started at 5 pm and see how I concentrated on looking at the stage


Doing the robot dance ... watch my hands !!!

My favourite song a.k.a the "I Love You" song ... and I always insist on hugging someone.

Hmmm, 下个星期, 我应该追哪一位明星呢 ???

No comments: