My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Scrapbook 2009

My scrapbook of great experiences at Pat's Schoolhouse 2009 is finally ready !!!

This year onwards, I will be getting an annual scrapbook prepared by my teachers till I graduate from the school, ie. K2. Intent is to record all my great experiences in the school so that I can reflect upon them and remember them in future. Isn't this a great idea ???

My playgroup - Peter Rabbit. Can you find me ??? First row, third from right, with my signature "V" sign !!!

Both Ms Kristy and 宋老师 prepared their portions (English and Chinese lessons). Can see that they spent a lot of effort decorating the scrapbook so that I can have a great memory of my experiences.

Chinese Lessons with 宋老师

Looks like I got to improve on my drawing skills .... but at least I got the size concept correct. I am smaller than Daddy and Mummy

In fact, 宋老师 told Daddy that my definition of long hair for 宋老师 is to draw the hair longer in the upwards direction .... ha ha
My first lesson on brushing teeth in school ... and being a soldier. I preformed the little soldier song during National Day celebration

Making aeroplanes in school and testing them out in the open ....

I am the driver and I need to obey traffic rules !!!! In fact, there is a song associated with it and I kept singing that song when I first learnt it

Eating vegetables in school ... my favourite. Mummy always says I can become a vegetarian like Auntie Peiling and Uncle Shucheng .... minus the eggs

Fashion show in school .... how do I look ???


English Lessons with Ms Kristy

Cookery class ... cut sausages in small portions and tasting different types of sausages with my friends.

Fruits day .... mixing the fruits in the bowl, before adding mayonnasie ... of course, Ms Kristy reserved a bowl of fruits without mayo for me. I can just survive on fruits alone

Experiencing different kinds of materials and surfaces ... the sense of touch

Learning how to paint with a fork ....

Practising eye-hand coordination. See how serious I am at work !!!

The sorting game .... and the fishing game !!!!


Toying with eggs ... luckily, my allergy is not that bad tat I cannot touch eggs .... just cannot eat eggs only ... otherwise, I would have missed out all the fun



A big thank you to both my teachers in spending lots of effort and time in preparing the scrapbook ...


No comments: