My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 24, 2009

NJCSB Christmas Party 2009

The annual NJCSB (NJC Symphonic Band ) christmas celebration since 1993 (gosh, this has been a yearly event for 16 years !!!) and this time round, the celebration is held at my place !!!!

Daddy and Mummy re-arranged the furniture so that my play yard is now in the study room. The idea is to "lock" all the kids in the study room while the adults gather in the living and dining areas to chit chat and enjoy the celebration.

So while waiting for the guests to arrive, I decided to entertain myself in the play yard



Finally, the guests start to come ... but some come only adults came and no kids yet ....

A little chit chat corner for the adults before the feast begins

Gradually, food starts to fill up the extended dining table ... and still waiting for pizza from Uncle Mingde and Auntie Cindy !!!!

And time to start feasting !!!


And of course, the kids also enjoyed their little feast !! I ate satay for the first time and I simply love it!!! .
Mummy also made japanese rice balls, grilled salmon kebabs, roast chicken wings, grilled portobello mushrooms, chinese style cucumber salad. The other aunties and uncles brought yorkshire puddings, mashed potatoes, otah, satay, vegetarian dumplings, pizza, lots of fruits, wine.... Mummy bought ribena and vitasoy for the kids.....

Auntie Peiling became the "nanny" for the 4 kids (all gathered in the study room) .....

Introducing all the 4 kids ..... Aiden with Auntie Cindy


2 kids from Auntie Yanzhu, Yun Shen

And Yun Rui

And Yun Rui is having fun with the walker

And not forgetting fun with BJ and Baby BOP

And of course me, the only princess of the nite ....

How can a christmas party be without log cake !!!! Log cake from TCC .... isn't that beautiful ???





Daddy and Mummy decided to delay my bedtime and gosh, I slept at 11 pm that nite !!!! Next year gathering will be at Uncle Mingde and Auntie Cindy's house .... and thank you Uncle Mingde for the christmas gift.

Merry Christmas everyone !!!

1 comment:

The Beauties In Our Lives said...

Hey! I didn't know you were from NJC too! So we belong to the same alumni ;)