My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 25, 2009

Visit from Joel and Family

On Christmas Day, Uncle Telang and Auntie Winnie brought Joel and Camille over for dinner .... and since Joel and me are classmates in school, I definitely had fun with him and his younger sister coming over ....

Shared my toys with Joel, and it was the car set that kept Joel entertained .... boys are still boys ... ha ha. Daddy and Mummy were busy chatting with Uncle Telang and Auntie Winnie so no time to take photos for us

Got christmas gifts from Uncle Telang and Auntie Winnie ....

So the next day, I was so excited unwrapping my christmas present


And tada ....

A beautiful Pinky towel !!!


Thank you Uncle Telang and Auntie Winnie !!!

No comments: