My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 26, 2009

2009 Christmas Lightings

Daddy and Mummy have been too busy that they did not bring me to see the christmas lightings at Orchard Road before 25 Dec ... so after my birthday celebration at the Line, it was the best time to enjoy the christmas lightings

The reindeer series along the streets of Orchard road .... taking photos from daytime to night-time ....












Since all the adults were full from the buffet, so only I ate during dinner at Shokudo at the Heerens ... really quiet place compared to other parts of Orchard (also meaning no business, so wonder how the place survive so far).

And I ate my dinner relatively fast, since I got to play with toys !!!


After dinner, continued to enjoy the lightings .... this time, christmas trees at Paragon and Ion Orchard.




The christmas tree outside Ion Orchard is really big, and we can 'enter' the tree and see what is inside ...


See the 'shine' around Mummy ... haha

Of course must take photos of the street christmas lightings


What is Christmas without Santa Claus ....



And Frosty the Snowman !!!

Weird coloured uncles ... but who cares



Time for milk in front of Prada ...

Was so tired that day, that I fell asleep in the car on the way home ..... dreaming of my birthday party !!!

No comments: