My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

Birthday Party at The Little Gym

Started the first series of my 3 years old birthday celebration today. Today was with the Dec friends through the forum. Last year, we went to celebrate at the Gymboree so this year, we decided to try out The Little Gym at Marina Square.

The whole day, I was so excited about the party, that I kept reminding Daddy and Mummy that I have a party in the afternoon at 430 pm. So once I woke up from my afternoon nap, we went down to Marina Square.

Since we were early, we had some free activity time .... so Megdelene and myself tried out the monkey bar ....





Time for group fun and activity. The ice-breaking game






Then more warm up .... starfish position, so do I jump next ???

The flamingo stance .... my favourite !!!




Now, the real fun started .... first is fun with the hula loop .... since I am child care trained, I was always the first to sit beside the big jie-jie. Ha ha




With the help of big jie-jie, I managed to do the impossible stance .... and Pin Heng standing beside me, must be wondering what was I doing with my head down ....




Next is the train obstacle stations .... again first in line, followed by Kate. Kate is also child care trained. In fact, she has improved a lot since she went to child care and is no longer afraid of strangers that much. Daddy and Mummy were pleasantly surprised that Kate's speech has improved tremendously and can form whole sentences !!!!


The first obstacle station .... crawling on 4s to reach the other end. See, no help at all !!! Daddy and Mummy thought I might chicken out instead .... ha ha






Time to play peek-a-boo .... thought big jie jie said cover our eyes, so why is Timothy eyes still opened ???

Errr, listening intensely to the instructions for the next activity .... as if I really understood what was being said





The sleeping elephant game .... we are supposed to sing songs to make the elephant sleep so that we can snatch the bean bags from the elephant's den without getting caught



Time to sing the birthday song .... Kate must be wondering why my cupcake is so different from hers .... because Mummy baked this special cupcake for me, which is free of milk and eggs, so that I don't get left out. I blew out the candle by myself and even helped Kate to blow hers ... ha ha





Time to enjoy my yummy cake ... see how unlady-like I was .... gobbling up the cake, with my hands, instead of forks like my other friends ...

Finished the entire cake, while I realised most of my friends only ate the cream and left the cake behind ... except for Kate, who finished everything ... she must be super hungry !!!!


What can be more fun than playing with party toys .... now an expert with this, since I get to play with this almost every birthday celebration in school. See who can blow the hardest and longest

What about doing it upwards ... can it reach the ceiling ????


Taking a group photo .... it was really hard to get all the kids to stand around the table and not move out ... think we still missed Caelan in the end

And what is a birthday party, without birthday gift !!! Everyone has one gift pack ....bought by Auntie Lilien..... gift pack consisted of Dora cutlery set and Barney bath towel, pretty useful.

And of course, there is a customized birthday card for everyone, made with love by Auntie Lilien. My picture is in the middle with all my friends around me (same for other kids, with their picture in the middle)

Really enjoyed myself that day. Wished I had more time to play ..... That night, I was so tired that I went to sleep in the car at about 815 pm ... and Mummy had to wake me up at 815 am the next day to send me to school ... imagine 12 hours of sleep time !!! I really must had sweet dreams throughout.

Looking forward to my second birthday celebration with my family on 26 Dec. Then my third celebration with my friends and teachers in school on 28 Dec ..... and my actual birthday celebration on 31 Dec !!!!

No comments: