My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day Out at East Coast Park

Daddy and Mummy decided to bring me to East Coast Park for a day out so that I can have some last minute fun before school terms starts officially.

Of course, must bring my new bike along and cycle with all the cyclists over there ....


After a while, I got sick of cycling and then moved on to playing with sand !!! Brought all my barang barang to build sandcastles .... of course 公公 was there to help me



See what I called fake durians ... shall use them to make durian sand cakes ....

See how serious I was at work









After almost an hr plus of of fun, we went for lunch at Old Airport road hawker .... yummy yummy food !!!

No comments: